Total Pageviews

Monday, November 9, 2009

Concert Fundraiser

Sunday night was our concert fundraiser for Ethiopia Hope. Profits from the concert will benefit Harvest adopting families. It was a high energy night filled with great music from This Beautiful Republic, FM Static, Audio Adrenaline, Thousand Foot Krutch, and Jars of Clay.




















Evan loved Thousand Foot Krutch!

Last night , reports trickling in from concert organizers indicated that profits would not be very substantial. While we were digesting this disappointing news, Dave received an email from the CEO of PAI, Dave's employer. It was way too loud in there to talk so he held his phone up so I could read the following:
Too handsome! I don't know what I expected but his eyes hold all the joy and mischief of any boy his age! Having raised three boys of our own...we recognize the sparkle! Congratulations to all of you...and to AJ for deciding to adopt you!
Terri and I would like to cover Hannah's airline ticket. I hope you'll let us. Please tell me how to do so.
John & Terri

OK so I'm not going to lie...at this point I burst into tears!! We are so blessed to have such support and encouragement!! The numbers are not yet in on the concert - but it was a wonderful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive